The viscosity of a conformal coating is one of the key parameters that determines the success of the coating process. Viscosity determines (amongst others):
- Flow and levelling properties
- Solids content (the dry film thickness achieved)
- Cascade speed for dip application
- Spray pattern
The repeatability and reproducibility of the coating process is often closely linked to the coating’s viscosity, regardless of the application method, and is therefore a key parameter to control. Available as either dip-in, tank based or in-line sensors, Hydramotion viscometers provide an easy solution to accurate live viscosity measurement, putting you in control of the process for perfect results every time.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 272-7956