The ReactaVisc is designed for glass reaction vessel use, the “dip-and-read” is ideal for many lab applications and automated systems, and the benchtop version of the Viscolite provides fast results for samples with much lower training and maintenance than traditional lab viscometers.
To schedule your free consultation, or for a fast, free no-obligation quote
Laboratory viscometers are used in a variety of industries:
- Mineral Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Process Industries
- Pulp & Paper
- Resin & Glue
- Waste & Water
- and more!
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 530-272-7956.