Why in-line measurement? Reliable and rapid in-line viscosity measurement is a vital tool for continuous product control. The purpose is to eliminate sampling with its potential for errors.
Unlike periodic sampling, continuous monitoring provides instant feedback of product changes so the process can be optimized in real-time. This drives up product consistency and quality while minimizing waste.
Inline process viscometers include the XL5, XL7 family (including the XL7 and XL7-HT High-Temperature inline viscometers), which can be adapted for almost any fluid and any application, including high temperatures, long-reach situations, and hazardous areas. The ViscoJet stand-alone process viscometer is ideal for fuel oil and many other in-line applications, and the new ThruVisc flow-through unit is perfect for small-bore pipes and tubes.
Inline process viscometers are used in a variety of industries:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards