Hydramotion viscometers are used extensively across all stages of pulp and paper processing. The solution viscosity of a pulp gives an indication of the average degree of polymerization of the cellulose.
There is also the measurement and control of surfactants, pulp additives, or coatings – as with the processing of starches or mineral slurries, for example.
All instruments are factory ready, with any type of process fitting and a range of outputs for direct reading of viscosity and temperature for complete ‘lights-out’ process control.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards