Whether it is small samples, reaction vessels, or large volume processing, the Hydramotion viscometer measures viscosity at the heart of the fluid as the reaction progresses. Effectively we are measuring activity at the molecular level, but with highly robust sensors that have the rare combination of both durability and sensitivity.
The material choice and non-contaminating construction of the viscometer ensures the aseptic design provides an inert presence in the fluid. Furthermore, because the measurement technique only relies on microscopic movements of the sensor, any generated energy is negligible and the viscometer remains intrinsically passive to the reaction.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 272-7956