Viscosity is a key parameter across the entire oil and gas industry. If you need an inline viscometer for oil, or oil viscosity testing equipment for the lab or field, this is the right place!
Hydramotion process viscometers are used widely for the measurement of crude oil and all its refined fractions, either as part of the refinement processes or end products. These are true online/inline process viscometers designed for continuous use without intervention in extremes of temperature, pressure, flow and viscosity.
High accuracy and repeatability is rigorously maintained regardless of process conditions or plant noise. Process viscometers are available for every possible installation with any process fitting. All viscometers carry IS Safety Certifications and are provided in a range of optional materials, including Alloy C22 or C276.
The Viscolite family of portable and lab viscometers provide unique and unprecedented performance and ease of use for many oil and gas applications – the fastest, most portable viscometers in the world, and the easiest lab viscometers with much lower training and maintenance than traditional lab viscometers.
Furthermore, the HyperVisc PVT viscometer is capable of measuring at geological temperatures and pressures. It’s the highest performance viscometer of its type.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards