Viscosity has a direct influence on final print results and quality. Measuring and controlling the viscosity of inks and dyes is a major factor in managing costs and maintaining quality outcomes. Hydramotion’s viscometer range puts you in control in a way that traditional methods such as viscosity cups or lab devices can’t.
Available as either dip-in, tank based or in-line devices our viscometers provide an accurate live reading of viscosity every second. You are then able to make any necessary adjustments in a timely way to maintain quality and minimize waste. Increasingly, the viscometer output is used as the critical measurement for fully automated viscosity control with major productivity and quality benefits.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 272-7956