The wide range of Hydramotion viscosity sensor types and specification options ensures there is a viscometer to suit any chemical processing application. These are true in-line workhorse viscometers designed for continuous use without intervention in extremes of temperature (-150 to over 400 degrees Celsius), pressure, flow and viscosity range.
High accuracy and repeatability is rigorously maintained regardless of process conditions or plant noise. Instruments are available for every possible installation with any process fitting. All viscometers carry IS Safety Certifications and are available in a range of optional materials such as nickel alloys, with a choice of surface finishes like fluoropolymer, for example.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at email@example.com or call us at (530) 272-7956