Reliable and rapid inline viscosity measurement is a vital tool for continuous product control. The purpose is to eliminate sampling with its potential for errors. Note that inline viscometers are also referred to as process or online viscometers.
Why inline measurement? Unlike periodic sampling, continuous monitoring provides instant feedback of product changes so the process can be optimized in real time. This drives up product consistency and quality while minimizing waste.
Hydramotion inline/process viscometers include the XL5 and the XL7 family (including the XL7 and XL7-HT High-Temperature inline viscometers), which can be adapted for almost any fluid and any application, including high temperatures, long-reach situations, and hazardous areas. The ViscoJet stand-alone viscometer is ideal for fuel oil and many other inline applications, and the new ThruVisc flow-through unit is perfect for small-bore pipes and tubes.
Inline viscometers are used in a variety of industries:
- Auto & Aerospace
- Bio-Fuels & Renewables
- Combustion & Power
- Food & Beverage
- Inks & Dyes
- Mineral Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Process Industries
- Pulp & Paper
- Resin & Glue
- Waste & Water
- and more!
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 272-7956