Hydramotion viscometers provide precision real time viscosity for any food application, from thin hot liquids to cold sticky pastes.
All viscometers are clean-in-place (CIP) compatible. Hygienic viscometers are essential for sanitary and sterile settings, or any environment where contamination is a risk. As a minimum all wetted parts are manufactured from 316 (1.4401) stainless steel. Other materials, including special corrosion-resistant alloys are optional. Specialist coatings e.g. fluoropolymers, are also offered.
Viscometers are supplied with process fittings to match the connections that already exist on your equipment. This includes any size or type of sanitary fitting, including quick-release tri-clamp mountings, RJT, IDF, DIN, SMS, Varivent® and others.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards