We understand the importance of viscosity measurement in power applications and the responsibility of getting it right for fuel efficiency, engine life and emissions.
Higher viscosity fuels have poorer combustion efficiency. Viscosity influences the degree of preheating required for handling, storage and satisfactory atomization. Poor atomization can result in formation of carbon deposits on the burner tips and walls. If the oil is too viscous it may also become difficult to pump.
Noise and vibration are a feature of all engines. All Hydramotion viscometers have a natural high noise rejection, maintaining measurement integrity and steadfast outputs regardless of engine plant conditions.
Recommended products for this industry are below:
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have! Please use the Contact page or contact us at email@example.com or call us at (530) 272-7956