Nelson Systems offers advanced viscosity testing and control instruments and equipment as the authorized North American distributor for Hydramotion. We offer a full range of Hydramotion Viscometers, including portable handheld viscometers, inline/process viscometers, fuel oil viscometers, signal processors, ViscoLink software, and related equipment. We have satisfied customers throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Nelson Systems is committed to providing you with the right viscosity equipment for your industry and applications.
We Work with Almost Every Industry
Why Choose Nelson Systems?
We are North America’s trusted source for innovative, top of the line Hydramotion viscometers. What you can expect from us:
- Superior customer service
- Many years of engineering and viscometry experience
- Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly sales staff that will guide through every step of the decision making/ordering process
- Ask about our Rental program – try before you buy!
- Need a repair or calibration? We can help with that too
- Backed by Hydramotion’s commitment to high quality and safety standards
Hydramotion, located near York, England, has created the products that define modern industrial viscometry. Over 25 years ago they developed the revolutionary XL7 inline process viscometer, based on resonant vibration principles that result in better performance and reliability than any other technology.
The XL7 itself is in use by thousands of customers in more than 80 countries, and Hydramotion has since added other resonant viscometers for process, lab, portable, PVT and other applications. While many are in use in North America, the Hydramotion technology may be the best-kept secret in some industries seeking workable viscosity measurement and management solutions. Nelson Systems and Hydramotion together are working to make these cutting-edge viscometers more accessible.